Italy visa from Bangladesh application processing is the almost same as other schengen countries visa . Italy Visa authorities issues following types of visa from Bangladesh
- Italy tourist visa
- Italy Business visa
- Italy Family visa
- Italy student visa
When to apply Italy visa from Bangladesh
Book an appointment up to Two Months before. Plus, the applicant can apply for a Schengen visa 90 days before entering the Schengen area. The embassy takes time a minimum of 15 days or more, depends on the applicant’s profile. Jetway Holidays Visa expert team can help you to make easy your Italy visa application.
Italy Visa application Checklist from Bangladesh:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum Three blank pages in order to able to affix the visa . Attached all previous passports. Photocopy of all old passports information page and visas. If your visa request refused by embassy then Original visa refusal copy is require.
- Visa Application Form: application form must fill with correct information & signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent white backgrounds and without border (Size: 40mm x 35mm).
- NID/ birth certificates: NID / Certified copies of birth certificates, showing names of both parents
- Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from the host. (If Any)
- Travel Itinerary: That is a detailed plan of what you will be doing in that country.
- Covering Letter: Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
- Proof of Occupation: If self-employed: Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original). Office ID card copy & Visiting cards. If Employed: GO / NOC, Business card, office ID copy.
- Proof of Financial Means: A document that shows you have enough money to financially support yourself during your stay in Schengen country. Applicant’s Personal / Company Bank Statement for the last six months mentioning the Bank’s information clearly. Taxation proof also required.
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Return/onward air ticket Booking & Proof of hotel reservation.
- Travel Health insurance: Travel visa insurance is a must when applying for a schengen visa. which covers the whole period of your planned stay in the whole territory of Italy. Travel health insurance for Schengen visa must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum coverage of at least 30,000 EUR (equivalent to 34,000 USD).
- It should cover all member states of the Schengen Area.
- Cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent health attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death.
Beside Common documents you have to submit some additional documents for following visa categories
for Italy Tourist Visa:
Invitation letter from Italian company
For Italy Business Visa:
A Business Invitation Letter from Italy Company
for Family Visa:
Invitation from family member in italy
for Italy Student visa:
Acceptance Letter from a school located in Italy
Other supporting documents may require by the embassy.
- Visa application center
- Embassy of Italy
- Plot No 2/3, 79 Rd No 74, Dhaka 1212
- VFS Global Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd.
AJ Heights (Ground Floor), Cha-72/1/D, ProgotiSarani North Badda Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
For expert consultation + 8801617 919119
is the best visa processing agent in Bangladesh?
it is an IATA accredited and Ministry of civil aviation authorized full-service travel agency. over the years we served happily thousands of visa applicants successfully since 2009. Our visa consultancy team is well experienced and professional to evaluate your visa file properly to identify & solve problems perfectly. that’s why our return booking rate of more than 98%.
So, kindly try the Jetway holidays visa team to increase the visa success possibility.